V Shape Blender
V Shape Powder Blenders are used for powder and granules mixing, lubricating and blending in Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Pesticide, Plastics, Chemical, Ceramics, Cosmetics, Food and other Allied industries available 5 Kg to 10,000 kegs with PLC , Plat form , Flamproof motor , PLC color touch screen base operating systems . V-Blenders special designed shape blending equipment 2 cu. ft ,3, 5, 10, 15 cu. ft for small production unit and we make maximum up to 1000 cu.ft. capacity. Each is V Blender constructed of type 316 / 316L-stainless steel and is internally polished to a 240 grit sanitary finish. The exterior is polished to an easily cleaned 150-grit finish.
The product containers have 'V" shape which creates continuous split and recombines the material to give more tumbler and friction effect to the material for fast and homogenizing mixing. It can perform homogenously the mixing and blending of particles with rapid intermixing irrespective of varying specific gravities, dry mixing of free flowing powders and granules requiring low shearing force. The material is loaded into the 'V" shape blender drum which tumbles the material in the container and spread out. The mixing is achieved in 5 to 15 minutes with better homogeneity.
Salient Features :
- 'V' shape product container for Ideal dry mixer for lubrication of granules and homogenization mixing of multiple batches in to single batch.
- Product container having discharge with butterfly valve and man hole.
- Safety reeling provided for rotating area of product container.
- Design is CGMP - Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- "A" type rigid structure of the machine with two sides resting of product container.
- All Product contact parts AISI 316/ 316L & non-contact parts AISI 304.
- Available Capacity model in octagonal blender 25 kg to 2500 kg batch size.
- Electric controls panel with cycle time.
- Enclosed rigid drive with reduction gear box and motor.
- Fixed baffles provided for lumps braking.
- 2 Nos. Charging hole with hinged lid with seal for charging and cleaning.
Optional Features :
- Charging Option:
- Product materials Loading & Unloading by Product container with trolley.
- Products Vacuum conveying transfer system.
- IPC / Bin loading by hydraulic hoist.
- Interchangeable with different capacity 'V" shape product container.
- AC Frequency variable drive for product container.
- Variable speed for product container by VFD.
- Optionally PLC Controls with HMI touch screen,
- Flame-proof motor and Push Button station.
- Optionally - Inline milling and loading with vacuum powder transfer systems.
- Powder Vacuum loading facility for material charging.
- Dust free closed system in Bin charging
- Option of 21cfr part 11 compliance control system
- Slow speed Blender with Gentle blending of Dry granules and powder
- Zero Jerk Load as machine is both dynamic and statically balanced
- Pneumatically actuated valves for dust free transfers
- Bins with Level sensory for automatic cut off
- Mechanical Seals on shafts for Pneumatic connections
- Validation Document – DQ , IQ , PQ , OQ and manual provide on additional extra cost.
We at Shree Bhagwati is Manufacturing for powder processing industries specially designing as per WHO, GMP, USFDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration ), MHRA – (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency ) , TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration ) and GMP norms and requirements., specialized in Mixers, Blenders and Dryers mainly for Pharmaceuticals, API, Bulk Drugs & Intermediates, Food Processing, Cosmetics and Chemical process industries, Pharmaceutical Formulation and Bulk drugs ,Eg. Sustain Release, Enteric Release Coating on tablets , Organic and Inorganic chemicals , Agrochemicals and fertilizers , Nutraceuticals’ and Biotech Products, Speciality chemicals , R & D Institutes and colleges etc.
Safety Features :
- Safety reeling with limit switch.
- Overload protection and emergency stop.
V Blender machine mostly used for Pharmaceutical Industry and special application of Powder mixing and blending , dry product blending of free-flowing solids
V-Blenders designs are most often used for the intimate dry blending of free flowing solids. The solids being blended in these units can vary in bulk density and in percentage of the total mixture. Materials being blended are constantly being split and intermixed as the shell rotates
‘V‘ Blender is an intensive mixing system designed specially to handle ordered dry mixing of excipients such as cohesive as well as adhesive powder.
- The V blender is also called Twin Shell blender.
- V blender is a machine type that operates to achieve a homogenous mixture of materials by the movement of the mixing vessel.
- The movement takes place explicitly in the two arms of the cylinders which assume an inclination of 70° to 90° to form a ‘ V’ shape design.
- The shape is especially good at enhancing the intermixing of the products.
- V blender machine
- In the cylindrical arms during tumbling the products always splits and recombines.
- The rotation makes the batch to divide thereby moving into the two separate wings.
- Of course, the mixing mechanism is possible thanks to the gravitational force acting on the materials.
- The operation is quite simple since it’s independent of several factors.
- The process, therefore, brings you several advantages when working with this machine.
- Imagine, working with such a machine?
- Next, we focus on the benefits.
V Blender – Advantages
- The unique configurations of the blender make it achieves some higher heights unachievable by other groups of mixtures.
- We can attribute all these benefits to the features of the mixer.
- Below are some of the conveniences you get if you work with a V- Blender.