Octagonal Blender is a slow tumbling machine specially designed to perform mixing and lubrication of dry powders and granules for tablets and capsules formulations/production. The advantage of this octagonal shape blender is slow tumbling action, which does not degrade the particle structure while rotating. Octagonal Blender, due to its octagonal shape is designed to process a large volume of material. It occupies less space compare to other similar blenders like ‘V’ and Double Cone. Power consumption is also less. The blending takes place at low speed during operation.
Octagonal Blender, the unique octagonal shape is designed to process larger volume of material for efficient angular momentum of the powder to achieve blend uniformity. It is ideal for gentle blending of dry granules or for powder mixing and has wide applications range across many industries.
- cGMP construction with cladded polished S. S. Sheets with S.S 316 Contact parts and 304 Non-Contact parts
- Lower Power consumption than other tumble blenders
- Slow speed Blender with Gentle blending of Dry granules and powder
- Zero Jerk Load as machine is both dynamic and statically balanced
- Pneumatically actuated valves for dust free transfers
- Bins with Level sensory for automatic cut off
- Mechanical Seals on shafts for Pneumatic connections
- cGMP design for ease of cleaning
- Capacity — 10 – 10000 LTRS
- cGMP Model and Design as per ASME guidelines
- MOC- SS304/ SS316/ SS316L/ HASTELLOY
- Charging through Bin and Vacuum.
- Limit switch on the entry door to prevent accidental operation of the cage.
- Qualification Documents- IQ, DQ, OQ and FAT Protocol
- Optional Items/ Accessories
- PLC with HMI/ SCADA
- 21 CFR – Provision and Compliance
- Direct Drive and Brake Motor
- FLP Motor and Panel
- Actuated Butterfly Valve
- Powder Transfer System