Bowl Lifting and Tilting Device Machine
Bowl Lifting and Tilting Device is the well-designed device that assists in saving space in bakeries. It allows efficient discharge of bowls, thus making the complete process smooth and simple. The advantage of offered equipment include easy and convenient maintenance procedures, options for lifting as well as discharging bowls at different heights (as per bakery's requirements) and for allowing bowl to be tilt either to left or right as per bakery's specific requirements. The available options with the Bowl Lifting and Tilting Device equipment include different supports as well as clamping eyes for lifting as well as discharging two/three different bowls.
The technical specifications of Bowl Lifting and Tilting Device
DP-1 comprise Load capacity (K) of 700, Installed power of ( Kw) 1.5, Connecting Voltage of 3 ph 415 V, 50 Hz and dimensions availability in (mm) 2860, 2400, 3770, 1600 and 1200. Further, the system is available in weight (kg) of 900 and come with features like easy and convenient maintenance procedures, options of lifting and discharging bowls at different heights, options of bowl to be tilted either to left or to right, different support as well as clamping eyes for lifting and discharging two/three different bowls.
Tipper- Lifting & Tipping Device :
- It is on equipment operated hydraulically or mechanically for lifting and tipping FBD Bowl loaded with dried granules.
- Content of the Bowl is transferred smoothly to granulating equipment and through it to a BIN or on IPC container.
- It provides completely dust free operation and eliminates tedious scooping or manual handling.
- The process consists of bringing the FBD Bowl beneath the Tipper. The inverted cone of the Tipper is lowered so that the brim flange of the bowl touches the brim flange of the inverted cone.
- Both ore then clamped together with quick fixing clamps. The whole assembly is raised hydraulically to the required height and then rotated mechanically to 1 80 degree on Ms axis and lowered to a suitable height to align with the receiving container / equipment.
- The discharge point cone is fitted with an Iris / Butterfly valve by operating which the contents are discharged to Multi Mill or a sifter cum Multi Mill as per the process requirement.
- The flanged cone and the valve is of S.S.316 /304 malarial, as required.
- The bottom and the complete drives are covered with highly polished S.S.304 sheets to impart a cGMP finish.
Salient Features :
- Stainless steel lift yoke with integral Gearbox for rotation of discharge cone and container.
- Discharge cone clamps ore made of stainless steel with ease of secure, clamping design.
- Control cabinet is in powdered coated in M.S. and is tight, complete with hydraulic power pack and electric control.
- Complete fail safe design.
- Conforms to latest cGMP Standards.
- Discharge cone is fitted with a butterfly valve. The MOC is SS316/304.
- Standard power pack with safety features.
Optional Features :
- Free standing unit.
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic/Mechanical design.
- Adjustable stop.
- Additional lift column height.
- Double Column For heavier loads.
- Imported power packs.
- Hydraulic arrangement for tilting.
- Pneumatically actuated valve.
- Single cone for 2 sizes of FBD Bowl with adaptor.
Lifting Column – vertical lift columns, mobile column lift reviews, hydraulic lifting column, lifting column price, column lift, lifting column, mobile column lift, single column lift, telescopic lifting column, electric lifting column, mobile truck lift, column lift linear actuator.
LIFTING and TIPPING device are columns for lifting and overturning of a Fluid Bed Dryer product bowl. The product bowl is lifted to a suitable height after which it is rotated by 180°. After rotation, granules are discharged through the butterfly valve in a bin/drum or conveyed to another processing machine (Inline Sifter, Cone Mill, Multimill, IBC’s)
Bowl Lifting Devices – Automatic Bowl Tilting Machine
- Simple horizontal or vertical transport
- Positioning for filling and discharging of containers, drums and product containers for fluid bed equipments
- Positioning of equipment
- No dead angles and protruding screws
- Easy to maintain, operate and clean
- Restricted exposure of raw materials to remove the risk of cross contamination
- Ensures safe operation
- Design fully complies the FDA and cGMP requirements
- Ensures safe operation
- Applicable to various containers including IBC bins
Online Sieving/Milling – It moves along the lift column.
When not in use, the Sieving/Miling can be swivelled to a side, so that the powder will be suctioned directly from Fluid Bed into the IBC.
Connected to every equipment used for pharmaceutical production, this equipment is used to discharge raw materials contained in the IBC, Connect the IBC to it is fork, and use HMI to lift. When the IBC reaches its fixed position, turn it manually or automatically to the connecting position with the production equipment or packaging equipment.
|MODEL||Gross working capacity (lit)||Working Capacity (lit)||Length (mm)||Breadth(mm)||Height(mm)||Motor (H.P)||Weight (kg)|
Contact us for more information to Manufacturing of Lifting & tipping device or to discuss your requirements. Email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org