We manufacturer wide range of Tablet Coater , Auto Coater with film coating , Tablet Coating Machine , Tablet Auto Coater with sugar coating , Automatic Tablet Coating machine , Sugar Coating Pan machine, Conventional Coating machine, Pharma Tablet Auto Coater machine and equipment, Auto Coating Machine for tablet and pills ,Tablet Film Coating System , Coating Pan Machine , Confectionery Coating Pan machine, Chewing Gum Coating Machine ,Lab Auto Coater machine, Tablet Coater with film coating systems, Tablet Auto Coater, Pharmaceuticals Machines Manufacturer, Automatic Tablet Coating, Pharma Machinery Tablet Auto Coater, Auto Coating with Film & Sugar Coating system and equipments
We manufacture Automatic Tablet Coating System with film and sugar coating machine, this machine is complete PLC base automated system with controlled movement of the Pan, controlled inflow and out flow of air, controlled movement of solution for spraying, controlled spraying inshort everything is controlled by PLC so that uniform Coating is achieved. Tablet Coating System is available from 12 inches to 60 inches auto coater and coating pan machines with help of different futures and technologies.
Auto Coating machine for pallets, granules and tablets with various medium
- Film coating with organic solvent
- Film coating with aqueous coating
- Sugar coating
Tablet Coater , Auto Coater with film coating , Tablet Coating Machine , Tablet Auto Coater with sugar coating , Automatic Tablet Coating machine , Sugar Coating Pan machine, Conventional Coating machine, Pharma Tablet Auto Coater machine and equipment, Auto Coating Machine for tablet and pills ,Tablet Film Coating System , Coating Pan Machine , Confectionery Coating Pan machine, Chewing Gum Coating Machine ,Lab Auto Coater machine, Tablet Coater with film coating systems, Tablet Auto Coater, Pharmaceuticals Machines Manufacturer, Automatic Tablet Coating, Pharma Machinery Tablet Auto Coater, Auto Coating with Film & Sugar Coating system and equipments.
Technical Specifications of Auto tablet coating machine.
|Working Capacity-KG (Considering bulk density 0.97 gm/cc)||10-20||40-70||60-100||80-150||200-350||350-500|
|Pan Mouth Diameter -MM||250||380||380||400||520||520|
|Pan Speed - RPM||5-15||2-10||2-10||2-10||2-10||2-8|
|Main Drive FLP Motor - HP||1||2||2||3||5||10|
|Hot Air Inlet Blower - HP||1||2||3||5||7.5||10|
|Hot Air Fan Capacity - CFM||350||1300||1600||2500||4000||5500|
|Steam Consumption in (Kg/Hr) At Pressure (Bar)|| 15-20 |
| 40-60 |
| 120-140 |
|Compressed air (CFM) At pressure 6 (Bar) q||20||30||30||55||95||110|
- compliance with cGMP guidelines
- Accurate batch consistency with high production efficiency & effective spraying with special design anti bearding type guns
- Quick accessibility for maintenance & cleaning
- Programmable Logic Controller
- Sugar Coating System (optional)
- nterchangeable Pans (optional)
- lameproof Construction (optional)
Tablet Coating Machine – Tablet Coating Pan, Pan Coating Machine, coating machine in pharmaceutical industry
- The tablet coating machine parameter complies with the Goods Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standard
- The machine’s components are quick and easy dismount without the overall use of tools for cleaning and maintenance
- The tablet coating machine construction is compact, allowing it to occupy a small space
- It contains an efficient air inlet and outlet handling system
- The machine can adjust the speed of the coating drum
- The PLC control is suitable as a data activity record is printable for evaluation
- The Pharmaceutical tablet coating machine is built by a type of material that is resistant to corrosion, ensuring continuous tablet coating machine operations and reduction of wear out costs
Automated control system : The part controls the various functions automatically, for instance, operation of the machine, and the regulation of speed, pressure, and temperature.
Electric motors : They facilitate various tablet coating machine operations such as blowing air, mixing, and pressure creation , The touch screen operating panel facilitates observation, the input of controls, and monitoring by an operator with a user-friendly interface.
Guide plate: It allows for the smooth tumbling of the tablets when blowing hot air through them during the drying process, Peristaltic pump ensures constant pressure in the machine. During the spraying process, the pump aids in the stabilization of the atoms.
Spraying system: Components of this part are the nozzle, tank, and a pump, where it stores the tablet coating solution, ensures atomization stability, cleaning, and maintenance of the spraying pump. The Pan cooling surface consists of an automatic load cell system that helps in regulating the volume of the spraying solution. Its components include the electronic pulse valve, a discharging device, an exhaust dust collector, an air heating unit, and an air distribution device.
Coating preparation tank: The part facilitates the preparation of the coating solution
Spray rate: A low spray rate results in insufficient wetting, creating a brittle coat while a high spray rate over wets the tablets making them too sticky. Ensure the right spray rate before you begin the operations.
Air capacity: Air aids in drying the coated tablet, ensure sufficient air supply to prevent the occurrence of defects.
Coating composition: The operator must caution the proper mixing of materials to prevent defects such as a blockage, Rotation speed should not exceed optimum levels, and to achieve proper equipment efficiency, ensure all other components are operating at optimum levels under appropriate regulation of the processes.
TABLET COATING SYSTEM consists of main perforated pan coating chamber in process area along with solution tank , spraying pump and a flameproof operating panel. Air Handling unit for suction and exhaust are mounted in service area along with dust collector or wet scrubber.
- The core contains a substance which imparts a bitter taste in mouth or has unpleasant odour.
- To modify drug release profile e.g. sustained release, enteric coating, osmotic pumps etc
- The core is pharmaceutically inelegant
- Core contains a substance which is unstable in the presence of light and subject to atmospheric oxidation
- The active substance is colored and migrates easily to stain patients hands and clothes
- Separates incompatible substances by using the coat to contain one of them General Description
- Automatic Tablet Coating Machine is a result of our comprehensive understanding of the needs of our customers in the Pharmaceutical Industry, Food & other Industries, especially their ability to respond quickly to the demands of their markets and more importantly to produce high quality products, consistently.
Customers require their coating systems to be able to produce coated products within high quality standards and at the same time with high efficiency in terms of material usage and energy consumption.
That is why we are constantly innovating & enhancing our Automatic Tablet Coating Machine range of coating systems. All equipments are designed & manufactured keeping GMP as an integral specification.
Automatic Tablet Coating Machine is high efficiency/clean design/improved control
It is high efficiency, energy saving, safe and clean equipment for film coating and sugar coating of tablets, pills, pellets and candies with aqueous, non-aqueous, non-enteric film coating and sugar coating.
The tablet to be coated make continuous complex orbital motion the close rotating drum under the action of modernize of baffles. During the motion coating medium automatically sprays according to the technological process and logical technological parameters.
At the same time hot filtered air supplied under the negative pressure.
The hot air penetrates through the tablets core layers and is discharged from the bottom of the layers, so that the coating medium sprayed on the surface of the tablet cores will dry quickly and consistently, thus forming a solid and smooth surface film on tablet.
The entire process is completed under the automatically by PLC controls with colour touch screen HMI interface
Pan Interchangeability (with trolley and parking racks up to 60”)
Steam & electric heat exchanger
Tablet charging by bin loader
Sugar Coating System
Exhaust Air Treatment System
Mass Flow Meter Based Spray Rate Control Systems
Inlet Air Handling Units (AHU)
Our range of high-quality air handling systems are an integral part of our Automatic Tablet Coating Machine. The control of temperature & humidity within the Automatic Tablet Coating Machine is critical to the performance of the machine and wie make sure that each AHU is designed for the application. Each unit is designed to meet the customer’s needs and these air handling systems can be configured to meet the most demanding environmental conditions.
Modular design to meet process requirements and space limitations
Dehumidification of inlet air using chilled water, brine or desiccant systems
Mist removal system is provided
Air heating system with a choice of energy sources such as steam or electrical energy
Filtration to the highest standards
Anti-Bearding Spray Nozzles
With the new Anti-Bearding Nozzles, an excellent spray pattern is achieved without any beard formation. For the first time the distance between the bed & the spray nozzle is displayed on the HMI screen. The spray angle and distance are adjustable. The nozzles are easy to clean.
Changeable Pan System
Now, you can exchange a pan in the equipment. This gives batch size flexibility in the same equipment. Investment is only required for a single piece of equipment. This feature is modular and can be supplied as an option.
Single Tablet Discharge
The discharging system is designed & engineered to discharge a single tablet from the pan without manual intervention. The discharge system can be installed without any tools & is easy to remove from the pan after discharge.
Robust & Reliable Process Control
With a high-tech PLC – HMI system is the heart of the equipment control center, all the process parameters are within very accurate control as well as accessible for operator to monitor as well as record. Exhaustive controls are provided for utilities as well.
|MODEL||SBAC – 24||SBAC – 36||SBAC – 48||SBAC – 60||SBAC – 66|
|Pan Diameter – Inch (mm)||24 (600)||36 (920)||48 (1220)||60 (1525)||66 (1675)|
|Brim Volume (Liter)||25||105||212||630||1000|
|Working Capacity – (Kg)||5 to 20*||20 to 55*||70 to 150*||120 to 300*||180 to 400*|
|Pan mouth diameter (mm)||250||380||400||520||520|
|Pan Speed (RPM)||2 to 15||1 to 24||1 to 16||1 to 10||1 to 10|
|Main Motor (Hp)||1||2||3||5||7.5|
|Inlet Blower Motor (Hp)||1.5||1.5||5||10||10|
|Inlet Air CFM||750 CMH @200 WC||1400 CMH @200 WC||3000 CMH @200 WC||6000 CMH @200 WC||2000 m3/Hr @200 WC|
|Exhaust Blower Motor (Hp)||7.5||10||20||40||20|
|Air Flow Outlet CFM||750 CMH @900 WC||1400 CMH @900 WC||3000 CMH @900 WC||6000 CMH @900 WC||2500 @900 WC|
|Spray Rate (gm/minute)||–||–||50 to 130||50 to 130||50 to 130|
|Peristaltic Pump Motor (Hp)||0.25||1.0||1.0||1.0||1.0|
|Peristaltic Pump Speed (RPM)||1 to 99||1 to 99||1 to 100||1 to 100||1 to 100|
|Solution Preparation tank (Liter)||25 (0.25hp)||50 (1 hp)||100 (1 hp)||150 (1.5hp)||150 (1.5hp)|
|CIP Pump Motor (Hp)||1||1||2||2||2|
|Steam consumption Kg/Hour @4 bar||32||70||150||350||292|
|Compressed air CFM @6 bar||10||10||60||90||110|
|Wet Scrubber Pump Motor (Hp/RPM)||1 / 2880||2 / 2880||2 / 2880||2 / 2880||2 / 2880|
|Automizing Purging Air (CFM)||20||40||–||–||–|
|Automizing Purging Air Pressure (Kg/Cm2)||2.0 to 6.0||2.0 to 6.0||2.0 to 6.0||2.0 to 6.0||-2.0 to 6.0|
|Chilled Water @3 bar Pr. & 5°CHW Inlet temperature||10 USGPM||12 USGPM||50 USGPM||85 USGPM||85 USGPM|
Equipment parameters are indicative and subject to change as per requirements. Units in mm and shown as a reference only
* Depending upon the characteristic of material and shape & size of tablets. | Due to continuous development in design and improvement, the Specifications described in this offer are subject to modification change without prior notice.
- Film Coating：Spray one thin protection layer on the surface of tablet (used in aqueous or organic solvent).
- Enteric Coating：Spray one protection layer on the surface of tablet to against stomach acid.
- Sugar Coating：Multi-layers of sugar coated to protect the tablet.
Hot airflow pass through a special designed film, heat the uniform rolling tablets inside, spray solution downward on the rolling tablet through pump and spray gun to get coating and drying purpose.
- Western medicine：film coating, enteric coating, sugar coating, control released coating.
- Chinese medicine：film coating.
- Film coating：agriculture products, crystal sugar health food.
- Sugar coating：chewing gun, yeast candy, health food.
- Seed：Protection layer coating or add nutrition.
- Film and sugar coating are in one machine.
- Punched hole pan design for efficient drying.
- Short operation time：
- Film coating：1 ~ 3 hr/batch.
- Enteric coating：3 ~ 4 hr/batch.
- Sugar coating：6 ~ 16 hr/batch.
- Explosion proof system is available for organic solvent process.
- Auto discharge system for easy discharge.
- Auto control design for sugar coating, even no experienced operator can easy operate also. Well mixed sugar syrup, automatic fixed amount and fixed time, easy operation.
- Uniform coloring, weight and smooth surface for sugar coating.
- Operation time about 6 ~ 16 hr/batch of sugar coating.
- Designed to confirm cGMP norms
- S.S. 304 Outer Chamber reinforced with Structural Steel
- Low Vibration Design
- Radial Corner for easy cleaning
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Completely enclosed design with leak proof doors
- Imported Spray Nozzle (Spraying Systems –USA ; Shlick-Germany)
- Imported Peristaltic Pump (Watson Marlow)
- Options of Recipe Handling
- Option of CFR Part 11 compliance
- Flameproof panel in process area