We manufacturer wide range of Tablet Coater , Auto Coater with film coating , Tablet Coating Machine , Tablet Auto Coater with sugar coating , Automatic Tablet Coating machine , Sugar Coating Pan machine, Conventional Coating machine, Pharma Tablet Auto Coater machine and equipment, Auto Coating Machine for tablet and pills ,Tablet Film Coating System , Coating Pan Machine , Confectionery Coating Pan machine, Chewing Gum Coating Machine ,Lab Auto Coater machine, Tablet Coater with film coating systems, Tablet Auto Coater, Pharmaceuticals Machines Manufacturer, Automatic Tablet Coating, Pharma Machinery Tablet Auto Coater, Auto Coating with Film & Sugar Coating system and equipments
We manufacture Automatic Tablet Coating System with film and sugar coating machine, this machine is complete PLC base automated system with controlled movement of the Pan, controlled inflow and out flow of air, controlled movement of solution for spraying, controlled spraying inshort everything is controlled by PLC so that uniform Coating is achieved. Tablet Coating System is available from 12 inches to 60 inches auto coater and coating pan machines with help of different futures and technologies.
Auto Coating machine for pallets, granules and tablets with various medium
- Film coating with organic solvent
- Film coating with aqueous coating
- Sugar coating
Tablet Coater , Auto Coater with film coating , Tablet Coating Machine , Tablet Auto Coater with sugar coating , Automatic Tablet Coating machine , Sugar Coating Pan machine, Conventional Coating machine, Pharma Tablet Auto Coater machine and equipment, Auto Coating Machine for tablet and pills ,Tablet Film Coating System , Coating Pan Machine , Confectionery Coating Pan machine, Chewing Gum Coating Machine ,Lab Auto Coater machine, Tablet Coater with film coating systems, Tablet Auto Coater, Pharmaceuticals Machines Manufacturer, Automatic Tablet Coating, Pharma Machinery Tablet Auto Coater, Auto Coating with Film & Sugar Coating system and equipments.
Technical Specifications of Auto tablet coating machine.
|Working Capacity-KG (Considering bulk density 0.97 gm/cc)||10-20||40-70||60-100||80-150||200-350||350-500|
|Pan Mouth Diameter -MM||250||380||380||400||520||520|
|Pan Speed - RPM||5-15||2-10||2-10||2-10||2-10||2-8|
|Main Drive FLP Motor - HP||1||2||2||3||5||10|
|Hot Air Inlet Blower - HP||1||2||3||5||7.5||10|
|Hot Air Fan Capacity - CFM||350||1300||1600||2500||4000||5500|
|Steam Consumption in (Kg/Hr) At Pressure (Bar)|| 15-20 |
| 40-60 |
| 120-140 |
|Compressed air (CFM) At pressure 6 (Bar) q||20||30||30||55||95||110|
- compliance with cGMP guidelines
- Accurate batch consistency with high production efficiency & effective spraying with special design anti bearding type guns
- Quick accessibility for maintenance & cleaning
- Programmable Logic Controller
- Sugar Coating System (optional)
- nterchangeable Pans (optional)
- lameproof Construction (optional)
Tablet Coating Machine – Tablet Coating Pan, Pan Coating Machine, coating machine in pharmaceutical industry
- The tablet coating machine parameter complies with the Goods Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standard
- The machine’s components are quick and easy dismount without the overall use of tools for cleaning and maintenance
- The tablet coating machine construction is compact, allowing it to occupy a small space
- It contains an efficient air inlet and outlet handling system
- The machine can adjust the speed of the coating drum
- The PLC control is suitable as a data activity record is printable for evaluation
- The Pharmaceutical tablet coating machine is built by a type of material that is resistant to corrosion, ensuring continuous tablet coating machine operations and reduction of wear out costs
Automated control system : The part controls the various functions automatically, for instance, operation of the machine, and the regulation of speed, pressure, and temperature.
Electric motors : They facilitate various tablet coating machine operations such as blowing air, mixing, and pressure creation , The touch screen operating panel facilitates observation, the input of controls, and monitoring by an operator with a user-friendly interface.
Guide plate: It allows for the smooth tumbling of the tablets when blowing hot air through them during the drying process, Peristaltic pump ensures constant pressure in the machine. During the spraying process, the pump aids in the stabilization of the atoms.
Spraying system: Components of this part are the nozzle, tank, and a pump, where it stores the tablet coating solution, ensures atomization stability, cleaning, and maintenance of the spraying pump. The Pan cooling surface consists of an automatic load cell system that helps in regulating the volume of the spraying solution. Its components include the electronic pulse valve, a discharging device, an exhaust dust collector, an air heating unit, and an air distribution device.
Coating preparation tank: The part facilitates the preparation of the coating solution
Spray rate: A low spray rate results in insufficient wetting, creating a brittle coat while a high spray rate over wets the tablets making them too sticky. Ensure the right spray rate before you begin the operations.
Air capacity: Air aids in drying the coated tablet, ensure sufficient air supply to prevent the occurrence of defects.
Coating composition: The operator must caution the proper mixing of materials to prevent defects such as a blockage, Rotation speed should not exceed optimum levels, and to achieve proper equipment efficiency, ensure all other components are operating at optimum levels under appropriate regulation of the processes.
TABLET COATING SYSTEM consists of main perforated pan coating chamber in process area along with solution tank , spraying pump and a flameproof operating panel. Air Handling unit for suction and exhaust are mounted in service area along with dust collector or wet scrubber.
- The core contains a substance which imparts a bitter taste in mouth or has unpleasant odour.
- To modify drug release profile e.g. sustained release, enteric coating, osmotic pumps etc
- The core is pharmaceutically inelegant
- Core contains a substance which is unstable in the presence of light and subject to atmospheric oxidation
- The active substance is colored and migrates easily to stain patients hands and clothes
- Separates incompatible substances by using the coat to contain one of them General Description
- Designed to confirm cGMP norms
- S.S. 304 Outer Chamber reinforced with Structural Steel
- Low Vibration Design
- Radial Corner for easy cleaning
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Completely enclosed design with leak proof doors
- Imported Spray Nozzle (Spraying Systems –USA ; Shlick-Germany)
- Imported Peristaltic Pump (Watson Marlow)
- Options of Recipe Handling
- Option of CFR Part 11 compliance
- Flameproof panel in process area