Rotocone Vacuum Dryer (RCVD)
Rotocone vacuum dryer is suitable for drying of materials which cannot resist high temperature, products which are easily oxidized, volatatile materials which should be retrieved, products materials strong irritant and poisonous in nature. The roto cone vacuum dryer with improved technology integrates during operation under vacuum as per needed product temperatures. The roto cone vacuum dryer facilitates enhanced drying efficiency, low temperature operation and economy of drying process by total solvent recovery. It helps cGMP and USFDA based working by achieving optimum dust control, while offering advantages of efficient charging and discharging of products materials. The vacuum drying unit equipped with lump breakers initially breaks large lumps and subsequently powders them (in single cone). The rotary cone action of the dryer together with mechanical action of the breakers cuts down drying time and gives a lump free product.
- Reduces drying time
- Eliminates need for re-drying of lumps
- Handling and exposure of final product is avoided
- Gives uniformity size dry product
- System can process crystalline or amorphous powders which are prone for lumps
- Easy to clean internal surface, thus ensuring purity of product
- Optimum and continuous vacuum maintenance during process
- Uniform material shuffling over the heated contact surface of the cone.
Available with different futures on request
- Cantilever(One side base) construction.
- VFD for Drive Motor with RPM indicaor.
- Condenser and Receiver in SS316 instead of SS304.
- Lump breakers with FLP moter, Mechanical seals and electrical slipring joint.
- Auto Bin loading mechanisim with timer control and Bins.
- Vacuum pump with FLP moter.
- Hot water system (steam heated) with tank and circulation pump.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION OF RVCD with BHAGWATI - RCVD Model No.:
|Total Volume in Ltrs||15||100||200||300||500||750||1000||1500||2000||5000|
|Working Volume in Ltrs||9||60||120||180||300||450||600||900||1200||3000|
|Capacity in Kg (max)||5||30||75||100||175||250||350||500||700||1700|
|Heat transfer area in m2||0.5||3.5||4.2||5||6||7||8||9.5||11||20|
|Cyclone Separator in Ltrs||1||5||7||10||15||20||25||30||40||75|
|Condenser in m2||0.1||0.5||0.75||1||1.5||2||2.5||3||4||6|
|Receiver in Ltrs||3||20||40||50||75||100||150||200||250||500|
|Charging Ht in mm||700||1350||1500||1650||1800||2000||2300||2500||2650||3500|
|Discharging Ht in mm||300||600||650||650||700||650||750||750||750||750|
|Charging Size in mm||? 150||? 250||?300||?300||?350||?400||?400||?450||?500||?600|
|Discharging Size in mm||?75||?125||?150||?150||?175||?200||?200||?225||?250||?300|
|Main drive motor||0.5HP||2HP||3HP||3HP||5HP||5HP||7.5HP||10HP||10||20|
|Lump Breaker motor||--||--||--||0.25 HP||0.25||0.5 HP||0.5 HP||0.5 HP||1 HP||2 HP|
Design Temp: 200"C, Testing: Vacuum side Full vacuum upto 750 mm of Hg & Steam/Hot water jacket side 5 Kgs/cm2 pressure test.