Ribbon blenders are one of the most versatile, cost effective and commonly used mixers for dry solids in all process industries from general chemical to Food, Pharmaceutical, Agricultural, Nutraceuticals, Chemicals and Polymers. The action of the inner and outer ribbons provides efficient and economical blending. The ribbon blender mixes free-flowing raw materials within a U-shaped trough. A horizontal agitator consisting of precisely pitched inner and outer helical ribbons moves materials in a well-balanced axial and radial flow pattern. It occupies less area for large volume mixing unlike other Blender like Octagonal, Double Blender etc.
Ribbon Blender is a light duty, compact blender designed to achieve convection mechanism of blending powder components which are pre-processed like dried granules, pre-sieved powders etc. It is a LOW SHEAR mixer and ideal for SOLID / SOLID Mixing. Solid / Liquid mixing can also be achieved when high shearing force is not desired.
- All contact parts in SS 316L
- Batch size based on 65% of Blender volume
- Designed to avoid Cross contamination with Mono block Design
- Bearing mounted on lanterns out of mixing zone
- Air purge on the side entry seals
- Meets all cGMP/cGEP standards
- Continuous Ribbon design for complete discharge
- Variable frequency drive for fine tuning the Shear energy
- Belt driven power transmission
- Reduced material handling with Top mounted charging port and Side discharge arrangement
- Capacity — 100 – 5000 LTRS
- cGMP Model and Design as per ASME guidelines
- MOC – SS304/ SS316/ SS316L
- Qualification Documents – IQ, DQ, OQ and FAT Protocol
- Optional Items/ Accessories
- FLP Motor and Panel
Standard features of ribbon blender -Mixing and blending machinery
- Ribbon blender are available in working capacity of 50 litters – 8,000 litters
- Ribbon blender is mounted on supports providing adequate discharge clearance.
- Ribbon blender are available in different grades of stainless steel 304, 316, mild steel, carbon steel and special alloy steels.
- Standard ribbon blender are available in center discharge and also configurable as per requirements
- Ribbon blender are available centrally located flush bottom discharge.
- Ribbon blender’s top cover depending on the length of the agitator stainless steel surfaces are polished to desired standards. All exterior non-stainless surfaces are painted with automotive paints.