Shree Bhagwati wide range of double cone blender is used to produce homogeneous solid-solid product mixture. common process blender with Mixing step in the manufacture of products for industries such as pharma & healthcare, food and API , chemical, Talcum and cosmetics, detergents, fertilizers and plastics.
Double cone blender machine - Examples of product or materials substances mixed in this way include pharmaceutical granules, semolina flour, seeds, starch, coffee beans and ground coffee, cocoa, chocolate flakes or granules, powdered milk, baby food, preparations to make dehydrated soups and creams, leaf waxes, detergent granules, soap flakes, artificial fertilizers, plastic in powder, ground or pellet form, fiberglass, etc.
Operating principle of Double cone blenders machine
The main body of the blender consists of two cone-shaped sections welded at their bases to a central cylindrical section. The axis of rotation is perpendicular to the cone axis and passes through the cylindrical section. The driving motor is located at one of the two lateral supports holding the blender body.
The solids are introduced into the blender through the loading aperture. In this type of blender, mixing takes place axially, as a result of the powder moving through the different sections. Mixing is thorough but it depends on the rotating speed.
The mixture is discharged through a hermetically closing butterfly valve which can be operated manually or automatically.
The unit is provided with a guard rail with electrical safety to prevent the operator from accessing it when in operation. If anyone should gain access to the unit, for safety reasons, the operation will cease.
Design and features of double cone blenders equipment
- The series consists of wide model with a total capacity of 1 to 20000 litres and a useful capacity of 50 to 70% of the total.
- This blender is especially designed for sensitive mixtures with risk of breakage where the generation of dusts is to be avoided.
- Mixing times vary between 5 and 20 minutes depending on the mixture.
- The interior of the blender incorporates a cone mounted on the pivot axis on both sides. This system eliminates the formation of dead spaces and facilitates gravity discharge.
- The unit is manufactured in AISI 316 (EN 14404) quality for all parts in contact with the product and AISI 304 (EN 14301) for the supports and the rest of the equipment. The internal and external surfaces have a bright polished finish. Due to the polished surface and absence of edges or corners, the unit can be easily cleaned either manually or automatically with CIP system.
The unit incorporates a guard rail with electrical safety, according to EC safety standards.
Powder and granules mixer and Cone blender machine with different Capacity / Kg : 2, 5 10 , 25 , 50 , 100 , 150 , 200, 250 , 300 , 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 1000, 1200 , 1500, 2000, 2500 , 3000 , 3500, 4000 , 5000 and 10000 Kg or more capacity in Kilo / Liter - Double cone blender machine / equipment we designed as per customer requirement and products.
Lab model - Double cone blender machine small batch production and R & D mini lab model 2 , 5 kg to 10 or 20 kg / Liter
Double cone blender with 25 , 50, 100 and 200 Kegs and Liter Powder blender and mixer machine
500 kg to 10000 kg Cone blender machine
- Parts in contact with the product AISI 316 (EN 14404)
Structure and other metal parts AISI 304 (EN 14301)
- Internal finish Bright polish
- External Matt polish